Join us on 31 March of 2019 for a unique cultural tour, Exclusive Portugal Remarkable!
– visit to PARK OF POETS in Oeiras, a masterpiece of landscape architecture Francisco Caldeira Cabral, which features statues of parts over 40 sculptors, representing 60 poets of different literary periods: troubadours, Renaissance, Baroque, Romantic, Country or Territory expression or Portuguese Culture and poets of the twentieth century.
- TRIBUTE ACTIVITY The MELLO SOPHIA BREYNER.
– Visit the viewpoint of Poetry TEMPLE, which overlooks the entire region of Lisbon.
– cultural guided tour of the PALACE AND GARDEN MARQUIS OF LOFT, addressing the following issues: The importance of this controversial figure in the history of Portugal ; The importance of the Enlightenment; Masonic secrets Marques de Pombal in the Palace.
– breakfast included: Tickets, Cod with Cream and Grilled Mixed, White wine and red house, Sangria, Juices and Waters, dessert (sweet or fruit), café
Output Coimbra (Cells) the 07:30h, in tourist bus.
Morning: Visit to the Marques de Pombal Palace and Lunch in Oeiras (included)
Late: Visit to the Poets Park and Tribute to Sophia de Mello Breyner
Arrival in Coimbra by 20:30h
Price: 40 euros