Welcome to Tourism of Portugal - A space where you will find the locations of Notables Portugal, with their descriptions, tidings, travel and accommodation kits. Only here will indicate unquestionable quality local, at least for us, whose basic unit is the "county", as tourist infrastructure. Our objectives are:
– Being a cultural tour guide, with accurate texts and quality, but given that it is mere information without any scientific claims (something wrong or incomplete news grateful to inform me by email – because the posts are never definitive and are always in remodeling – and "Deliver me Lord" the autobiographical hindrance!).
– Disclose and describe the remarkable sites of the Portuguese homeland, so that the traveler has here "The Book of Love and Devotion of Portugal", as Raul writes in the introduction to the extraordinary work that is Guide to Portugal (1924) – and that was the alma mater to be here; limit ourselves because to replace the word for book blog.
– Make known some problems, occasional or a large one, affecting these locations.
– Promote learning, reflection and feelings of beauty associated with the sites described.
– After the trip to the site (because only describe the places I've been), and write and read about it, intend to travel again.
– Also for me it is a pilgrimage methodology for Portugal, a way to acquire knowledge and carve my writing.
– I write to forget the pains of existence -the suffering (useless or inevitable), boredom, ignorance and the memory of our extinction.
– Por fim, plan to achieve the ultimate desire of every ambitious travelers, namely, capture in me the spirit of place and this sounds cliché, but it is not, at least for me.
Boa Viagem and Be Happy!
I like the Heritage of Outstanding Portugal
Regions of PortugalAlandroal Alcacer do Sal and Palmela Alijó and Murça Alijó and Murça Aljezur Almeida Alter do Chão Alvaiázere and Ansiao Arganil and Gois Arouca Arraiolos and Mora Arronches and Campomaior Aveiro Notice Beja Belmonte Borba and Vila Viçosa Bragança Carrazeda Ansiães Carregal e Nelas Cascais Cessnock Castelo de Vide and Marvão Castro Marim and Vila Real de Santo António Celoria the Side and furnaces Algodre keys Coimbra Condeixa-a-Nova Crato and Hawk culture Elvas Évora Trail Figueira da Foz Figueira de Castelo Rodrigo Figueiró Wine and Great Pedrogão Ash Sword of the Tape Funchal Precipice Gouveia Guard Idanha-a-Nova and Penamacor Jews Lamego Leiria Lisbon Macedo de Cavaleiros and Vimioso Butters Meda and Trancoso Miranda do Douro Mira Share e Vila Flôr Mogadouro Monchique and Portimão Montemor-o-Novo Montemor-o-Velho and Soure Nazareth Nisa Odemira Olhão and São Brás Oliveira do Hospital Olivenza tour Penacova and Poiares Penedono and Sernancelhe Penela Pinhel Portalegre Port refugees Reguengos of Monsarraz Rio Maior Sambucus Serta King and Village Sesimbra Setúbal Sever do Vouga Sintra Tarouca Tavira Tomar and Ferreira do Zêzere Tondela Mirandela trip Viana do Castelo Vila do Bispo Vila Nova de Foz Coa Vila Nova de Gaia Vineyards Viseu visit
Video Spotlight: Navy fifth hotel
Video Spotlight: Dolphins in the Algarve