Welcome to Tourism of Portugal - A space where you will find the locations of Notables Portugal, with their descriptions, tidings, travel and accommodation kits. As we will indicate the unquestionable quality local, at least for us, whose basic unit is the "county", as tourist infrastructure.
My name is Carlos Castilla, in addition to being a professor and geologist, since I know, I read, travel and "I collect" interesting people, the only way to feel constantly evolving.
Live in Cities Coimbra and Oliveira do Hospital and I teach in the village of Gois no center Portugal. This site was born in January 2010, but has long fed the www.lusitanianotavel.canalblog.com which is to be deactivated.
Every month this space will be updated with about 20 a 30 Articles.
Values and hobbies?
-Values: Wisdom, Goodness, Work, Joy, Beauty, Bereavement, Affection, Courage.
– Hobbies: In addition to the largest, like alternative rock music, classical, read (are favorites the great classics: Iliad, Odyssey, Don Quixote ... and many other 1001 passions ...), good movies, sleep, eat, sports especially basketball, gatherings, finally ... a multitude of pleasures).
I like the Heritage of Outstanding Portugal
Regions of PortugalAlandroal Alcacer do Sal and Palmela Alijó and Murça Alijó and Murça Aljezur Almeida Alter do Chão Alvaiázere and Ansiao Arganil and Gois Arouca Arraiolos and Mora Arronches and Campomaior Aveiro Notice Beja Belmonte Borba and Vila Viçosa Bragança Carrazeda Ansiães Carregal e Nelas Cascais Cessnock Castelo de Vide and Marvão Castro Marim and Vila Real de Santo António Celoria the Side and furnaces Algodre keys Coimbra Condeixa-a-Nova Crato and Hawk culture Elvas Évora Trail Figueira da Foz Figueira de Castelo Rodrigo Figueiró Wine and Great Pedrogão Ash Sword of the Tape Funchal Precipice Gouveia Guard Idanha-a-Nova and Penamacor Jews Lamego Leiria Lisbon Macedo de Cavaleiros and Vimioso Butters Meda and Trancoso Miranda do Douro Mira Share e Vila Flôr Mogadouro Monchique and Portimão Montemor-o-Novo Montemor-o-Velho and Soure Nazareth Nisa Odemira Olhão and São Brás Oliveira do Hospital Olivenza tour Penacova and Poiares Penedono and Sernancelhe Penela Pinhel Portalegre Port refugees Reguengos of Monsarraz Rio Maior Sambucus Serta King and Village Sesimbra Setúbal Sever do Vouga Sintra Tarouca Tavira Tomar and Ferreira do Zêzere Tondela Mirandela trip Viana do Castelo Vila do Bispo Vila Nova de Foz Coa Vila Nova de Gaia Vineyards Viseu visit Guided visit
- Barrow D. Luís da Silveira (Count Sortelha) (*) Igreja Matriz in de Góis on
- FAQ on
- Menir two Almendres (Évora) (*) and the summer solstice on
- Castle of Soure (*)-What is an example of the ignorant who builds incompetency mamarrachos dampening our national monuments on
- Ponte Romana de Vila Formosa (Alter do Chão) (**)- The most monumental Roman bridge of Portugal on
Video Spotlight: Navy fifth hotel
Video Spotlight: Dolphins in the Algarve